Unwanted messages

We seem to be getting a lot of spam being sent to the list lately.  Can we do
anything to block it?  Only accepting inbound mail from addresses on the
recipients list would be a good start.  Also, since we're all Debian users
here, it might make sense to reject mail apparently coming from a
Windows-based user-agent.

It was ironically endearing when it was adverts for pirated Windows software;
but I get enough pr0n, phishing and share scams elsewhere without them coming
through this list.

--
AJS
delta echo bravo six four at earthshod dot co dot uk