Re: lib32

Hi Goswin:
I did not install ia32. However, looking at the sources.list and commented
lines, I fear I did a big mistake:

I have a commeted line

# deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian etch main contrib non-free
and corresponding deb-src

I fear that at some stage this line was not commented and, lacking amd64,
created the mess of mixing amd64 etch with 32 etch.

It is a pity because I got kernel 2.6.15-1-amd64-k8-smp #2 SMP correct for my
hardware and correct raid1.

Well, I believe that the best is to reinstall amd64 etch from installer etch
beta 2 that I still have, and then net. I stiil have the procol that was
correct, except the sources.list that may have been wrong at some stage. At
any rate I need pure 64bit, no ia32, no 32 chroot.

Would you be so kind to list the correct format
deb ftp:// for amd64
and
deb htt:/secure .. for security updates
It should avoid dropping again into a mistake.

Thank you
francesco pietra