Re: sources.list ???

Hey, if you want that, just use ion2 or ion3 , nobody will want to touch
your session :) , I use it all the time and is the fastest and
productive I've ever used.  Fast, keyboard friendly and mouse users
refuse to use it ;)

Corey> Dean Hamstead wrote:
Corey> >enlightenment is awesome. nor bars or docks or loading bays etc
Corey> >
Corey> >just screen real estate.
Corey>
Corey> Properly configured, Enlightenment is a great way to keep people from
Corey> using your computer until you show them how. ;) That's what I do -- no
Corey> need for a screensaver password.
Corey>
Corey> -Corey
Corey>
Corey>
Corey> --
Corey> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-amd64-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
Corey> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact
Corey> listmaster@lists.debian.org
Corey>

--
Recomiendo Structio para obtener herramientas gratuitas para instituciones educativas
http://structio.sourceforge.net