Re: Tyan Europe

Francesco Pietra wrote:
Any experience with Tyan Europe technical support (support@tyan.de)?

I posed a question to the above address about raid1 support by the mainboard Tyan KWE 2895. The question was unanswered.

Tyan USA blew off a recent question as soon as I mentioned Linux (the question really was particular to Linux) - they apparently don't see Linux users as important to support. - That being said, they do better support than most MB providers.

Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl@xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.    		       WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

What is, is;
What was, was;
What might of been; never will be.