Re: Which AMD64 installer iso to use?

Francesco Pietra wrote:
Well, the mystery seems to have been solved by authority: the mini.iso has disappeared. My konqueror is answered: URL not found. Why that? Who did that?
francesco pietra

from
http://amd64.debian.net/debian/dists/testing/README

amd64 is now available on ftp.debian.org

Please use your nearest ftp.debian.org mirror now for the etch or unstable
version of the amd64 port of Debian. The sarge version continues to be available
from amd64.debian.net and its mirrors until sarge is archived.

http://amd64.debian.net/debian-installer/daily/netboot/

The file size is the same.