Re: Which AMD64 installer iso to use?

JD Brown wrote:

Read this to understand the basic Debian process CD/DVD's.

It's a bit long but it does answer the basic image questions.

I already read that - it still does not explain the mystery of the release dates vs the time stamps on files in the daily build AMD64 iso's on :

My hunch is that the daily builds are created blindly by an automated build system and are not useful at this time (perhaps there is some kind of fork between these two sources of iso's?). It would be a great aid to the next guy (and to the value of installation reports) to have at least a note or comment that point folks to:

from the main installer page.

Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl@xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.    		       WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

When angry count four; when very angry, swear. --Mark Twain