jackd zombifies on dual core amd64 system

Hello there!

I have come across a problem with the current jackd package on amd64
where jackd periodically zombifies. I have asked on the jack dev list
and apparently it's due to a hardware bug in amd 64 bit smp systems and
there is a workaround in the clockfix branch of jackd in CVS. Not sure
if I should report this in the general debian bug tracking system since
it's an amd64 specific issue and it's not an official port yet (as far
as i know)?

cheers

matthew