voting

Although this may not be the right forum about voting, i want to express my
opposition to candidates for leadership who propose to change debian into a
click-managed OS (i am no candidate and i declare to have no personal
connection with any candidate). I suggest leaving this strategy to side
flavors of linux. Take into account that one good reason to use linux as
daily desktop is to keep oneself familiar with unix, so that when using the
institutional mini or mainfraime for scientific computations (where there is
no graphical aid) one is not lost. Debian is populated not only by people who
install the OS to write a letter to a friend.
Have my good morning from Europe.
Francesco Pietra