Re: Problems with Superkaramba

Marcus Bautze wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I found a error with superkaramba (kde 3.5.1)!
>Superkaramba is linked against python 2.3, but on
>http://netdragon.sourceforge.net/ they write
>"We are currently aware that using a combination of AMD64, Python 2.3
>and skz themes don't work. The current fix is to update your Python
>to version 2.4 or higher."
>So it would be better, if superkaramba is linked against python 2.4!

Well, I run it here in my AMD64 box with python 2.3 and never
experienced any problems.

--
Look at it this way: Your wife's spending $280 a month on meditation lessons to
forget $26,000 of college education. And you're still drinking ordinary scotch?

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
ekalin@bol.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb