Re: Network install on a lan

Thanks Lennart and Fielder,

I have succed downloading the installer components
setting my own web server exporting
debian-31r0a-amd64-binary-1.iso and
debian-31r0a-amd64-binary-2.iso.

But now the installation can't go on because it
doesn't find the partitions, when I do detect hardware
it says that it was unable to load some modules and
amont those there are "ide", "ide-detect", "ide-core",
"ide-disk", "ide-generic" and "ide-mod", why is not
Should I pass some boot parameters to load them?

Thanks again for your help

 --- Fielder George Dowding