Installing amd64 mini.iso on dell 2840

Hi....

i try to instal the mini.iso from here (ftp://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian-amd64/debian-installer/2006-01-29/netboot) on my dell 2850.

The Server boots with the CD an i am able to configure the disks (hw raid 10). When it comes to the installing of the base system it starts downloading all needed packages but than it crashes because some packes are not found. I tryed with stable, testing and unstable (everytime form the scratch) but allways some packages are not found.

Can someone tell me how to fix this problem?

Thanks
Alex