Re: segmentation fault with firefox 1.5 after apt-get upgrade yesterday

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 22:40:07 +0100, Christoph Fassbach wrote:

> So never try to use a remote firefox with little endian sitting in front
> of a
> big endian machine and vice versa. Their communication will fail and mess
> the local one up.

Am I the only one who thinks this is very very wrong? I mean, I am sitting
in front of my iBook and I am connecting to another linux machine, why in
the world should I care what architecture is the server running?

I hope this has been pointed out somewhere in the firefox development.
Thanks for the advice anyway!

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux User #264449