AMD64 & KDE 3.5

Hi
I installed kde 3.5 on amd64 from SID. And when I want to login as a user I get this error (with root everyting is ok) in /home/$USER/.xsession-errors. First login in kde by the user working fine, but the next one have this error. And /tmp/.ICE-unix is owned by root. I know it's unstable, but is it the same on i386? Have I to wait to the new version of the packages to remove this error?
Thx for the info.
--
Best regards,
 mons

--start error--
Xsession: X session started for mons at pon sty 16 22:36:38 CET 2006
startkde: Starting up...
mkdir: Owner of /tmp/.ICE-unix should be set to root
kbuildsycoca running...
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /usr/lib/kde3/kcm_keyboard.so: undefined symbol: init_keyboard_layout kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /usr/lib/kde3/kcm_kdnssd.so: undefined symbol: init_kdnssd
_IceTransmkdir: ERROR: Owner of /tmp/.ICE-unix must be set to root
_IceTransSocketUNIXCreateListener: mkdir(/tmp/.ICE-unix) failed, errno = 1
_IceTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to create listener for local
KSMServer: Error listening for connections: Cannot establish any listening sockets
KSMServer: Aborting.
startkde: Shutting down...
klauncher: Exiting on signal 1
KWrited - nas ‚uchiwanie urzadzenia /dev/pts/0
startkde: Running shutdown scripts...
startkde: Done.
-- end error--