Re: Openoffice 2.0.1

Rafael Rodríguez wrote:
> mmm... mikmak, one question... Now, everytime i do an upgrade, apt
> keeps upgrading
>
> openoffice.org-common openoffice.org-java-common openoffice.org-l10n-en-us
>
> all the time, to the same versions... How can i avoid that? why is this?
>
> Rafael Rodríguez

good question, this is the first time it happens for me.
I have got this behavior on both my development repository and the
master one which you use, so I don't think it's related to
dates/timestamps/server.
this seems specific to these packages, my yzis packages aren't affected
for example.

any tips are welcome to fix this ...

might be a bug in the control file of the pkgs maybe ?

Cheers
Mik