Re: Openoffice 2.0.1

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 06:08:46PM +0100, Mickael Marchand wrote:
> wow, what a surprise !
>
> I've built the packages using your patch, and openoffice compile and
> _works_ just fine
> (I initially just wanted to see what was broken ;)

Here on my computer OOo2 has a lot of problems opening and saving
file-formats.

First problem I saw: OOo2 can't open *.sxw files from formerly
installations.
I tried to write a new document, saved it as sxw - it couldn't be opened
either. After that I saved something as a *.odt file... but the same:
OOo2 can't open this.

not very practical for the daily use ;)

sigi.