Re: iTunes in 32bit chroot?

On 1/11/06, Matthias Julius <lists@julius-net.net> wrote:
> Craig Hagerman <craighagerman@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > incredibly slow starting up (because I have so much music). I usually
> > use xmms, but for some reason when I create and save a playlist it
> > won't open in xmms afterwards anyway (wants to open in rhythm box!?)
>
> That certainly can be adjusted in the file manager you are using.
> Which one is that?  Or how do you open a playlist?

I'm using Gnome. When I double click on the playlist it opens
rhythmbox. If I right click and chose xmms it opens and does nothing.
If it open xmms and chose the playlist it does nothing. hmmm...
strange, no?

Anyway, this is not an optimal situation for me. I have spent ages
making playlists in iTunes (which I don't think can be exported to
xmms) and I would really like to find a way to use iTunes via
crossover office or wine. <crossed fingers>

Craig