Mount USB memory stick in 32 bit chroot as well

I'm still trying to integrate the 32 bit chroot and the normal system as
much as possible, so that, from a user's point of view, it's just like
running a full 64 bits system.

Currently, when I insert an USB memory stick, it gets mounted
automatically in /media/Kingston. This is done by gnome-volume-manager,
hal, dbus, pmount, and maybe even more programs are involved. Anyway,
I'd like to have it linked to /chroot32/media/Kingston as well. I can
easily mount /media as /chroot32/media, just like /tmp and /home, but
unfortunately, I don't see anything in /chroot32/media/Kingston after
inserting the memory.

Again: I'm sure others have had this problem as well, and maybe they
also fixed it. If so, I'd be more than happy to know how!