Re: How to correctly pass filename to dchroot

On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 20:46 +0000, Koen Vermeer wrote:
> I recently installed Debian on a new 64 bit laptop. As I also like to
[...]
> I expect that I'm not the only one with this problem, so how did others
> solve it? Or should I be asking aroung on a Gnome list?

Thanks for all the help! I had read the howto and I had seen the script,
but I didn't realize it would solve this problem. It works flawlessly
now (at least with files in the home directory or other directories that
have the same name in the 64 and 32 bit systems).

Koen