automounter newbie question

Hello,

I tried to set up automounter to mount files systems (nfs) for users on one mounting point but it does not seems to work. I have modified the auto.master but I don't know what line to put in auto.misc to load any file system exported in my network. It should take the users mounting point from my nis server which works fine, meaning I can do ypcat map_name and see it but when I su - user it switch to the user on the same directory without redirect it to the proper mounting point.
I also changed /etc/passwd and added +::0:0::: butno luck

Thanks in Advance

Danny