Re: Open office

Hi,

> The posted package has a missing Depends on grep-dctrl and won't do
> anything without it. Try the following:
>
> apt-get install reprepro gnupg ucf debian-keyring devscripts grep-dctrl fakeroot
> dpkg -i amd64-archive*.deb
>
> That should give some output as it converts each deb.

now I tried this on my machine - but it still does not work.
I followed your instructions here:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-amd64/2005/07/msg00663.html
and your lines above. but apt always says that openoffice.org depends on
openoffice.org-bin, which should not installed...
if I type
apt-get install openoffice.org-bin
it says, this depends on
ia32-libdb4.2 and
ia32-libxinerama1 which are both not available

if I make a apt-get update, it says

Hole:1 file: etch Release.gpg [189B]

but later on

Ign  file: etch Release