[update] More 32bit packages for amd64

Hi,

I added OpenOffice.org to amd64-archive now and fixed the resulting
problems. I can now install and run OOo without any chroot with this.

The package isn't perfect yet so there are some details you have to do
for now:

- wget http://amd64.debian.net/~goswin/amd64-archive/amd64-archive_0.2_amd64.deb
- dpkg -i amd64-archive_0.2_amd64.deb

  This will download the i386 debs and convert them. Gives a lot of
  output.

- Add the following to your /etc/apt/sources.list

  # Converted 32bit debs
  deb file:///var/lib/amd64-archive sarge main contrib non-free
  # Only needed for sarge users (I think)
  deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian dists/sarge/main/binary-i386/

  Both etch and sid are also supported but untested.

- apt-get update; apt-get install openoffice.org

  Check what apt-get wants to remove as it might remove the wrong
  thing. It works for me but you might have something else installed.
  Removing ia32-libs is intentional though.

As always, report success or failure please.

MfG
        Goswin