Re: Abit AV8 Gigabit Ethernet

The module is the via_velocity, the Debian AMD64 installer has this
module on it though it won't autodetect it. I can't remember if I
modprobed it before or after the base install. It is a buggy module
under 2.6.8 however, I would recommend upgrading to to a later kernel as
soon as possible. It works flawlessly under 2.6.10

Regards
Ed.

Velocity is AUTO mode
eth0: Link autonegation speed 100M bps full duplex