Re: Abit AV8 Gigabit Ethernet

Joshua Moore wrote:

FYI, I've heard several people have been having trouble getting the onboard ethernet on the Abit AV8 board to work. I just tried the new Hoary version of Ubuntu for AMD64. It appears that it detects the onboard ethernet. As for the speed, I don't know much about how to check that, but it definately gets me connected. Just thought I'd let the world know.

Hi Josh,

Could you give us some dmesg snippets showing it loading and the name of the module?

Dave