Re: Abit AV8 Gigabit Ethernet

I sent a bug report to the discover-package. It's just not discovered during boot, but the driver loads and it works. When starting debian installer, just switch to second terminal with alt-f2 and issue "modprobe via-velocity", and then switch back to choose language, keymap, and so on..

/n - happy AV8 user