Re: Asus A8V - Promise Controller

Le 14.11.2005 21:50:47, Klaus Pieper a écrit :
Do
you have enough pata devices to need the promise port yet?

Yes, I have disks on /dev/hda (system) and hdb (windoze) and DVD burner and reader on hdc and hdd; I use sda for data and backups.

I never manage neither to have the promise port to works with PATA disks.

It seems that there is simply no module for it in the kernel and that the généric ide module doest support this attachement.

Jean-Luc