Re: GLIBC BUG still not fixed in stable package

This is precisely the reason I just went from stable to testing.

It still hasn't been touched in stable - nothing really has since it
was done months ago...

I didn't have any problems with testing (or unstable) before, so I
figured it'll be fine to run it anyhow. But yes, I was quite
disappointed that something like this has not been pushed through.
Other things than MySQL are also affected (basically anything that
uses NPTL and the specific function call might suffer)