Re: 32bit emu packs

Lars Schimmer ha scritto:

> But with openoffice2 - I think the "official team" is working on it to
> get a full 64bit aware version of it. As the 32bit is working in
> unstable i386.

You're right, but since I need OO2 now and don't want chroot neither
crappy OO1 I'm trying to get it work with 32bit emulation. And then I
share my work if someone wants to use until 64bit version is ready (4-5
months).
In the meantime, I created a dummy package to easily install latest
Nvidia drivers. If someone needs it...

--
Alessandro Dal Grande
Student In The University Of Padua - Computer Science