Re: nvidia 7174 + 2.6.12 kernel problem (sid)

apparently the source debs are in the mirrors now

nevertheless, check out
http://people.debian.org/~rdonald/

youll need to add the source deb lines,
then apt source the nvidia-graphics-drivers

then dpkg-buildpackage
install them all
then go m-a the kernel module as before

i can give you more detailed instructions if
you would like.

alas there is no amd64 wiki so i cant just wack
this stuff up. and the amd64 howto is getting painfully
out of date.

Dean