Re: debian-amd64 or debian-pure64

As far as I can tell this is a relic from the days when the biarch option was on the table. Now both of these are purely 64 bit distros (an may be the same thing). Some time in the future multiarch will be merged in and then you will be able to mix and match your software as you feel necessary but for now it is purely 64 bit based.

Stepan Kadlec wrote:
    hi,
can somebody please tell me, what is the difference between debian-amd64 and debian-pure64 repository as found on amd64.debian.net and which one should I use?
    thanks steve

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Matt-Land.com