Re: Quake 4

On Sat, 2005-10-22 at 04:31 +0200, Marcin Dębicki wrote:
For me looks like known problem with libs. Maybe you haven't properly
created libs cache for 32bit libs. Sometimes after upgrading main system or
chroot you have to run ldconfig to update libs cache and with Doom it
usually was helpful. Q4 uses the same engine so it may help here

I've tried that, of course.  And no other OpenGL game has an issue now; it's specific to Quake 4.
BTW ID should compile 64bit Q4 and Doom version
Why?  The 32bit runs natively in amd64 environment.  I'm just glad there's a client at all.

~Zaq

--
I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone. -- Steven Wright