Re: Double problem with KDM

The keyboard problem does not come from the driver in Xorg. I checked, it was correct. I'm not using the nv driver but the nvidia driver that I installed with the installer from NVidia. Anyway, I don't have any trouble with my Xorg config once I get to KDE or Gnome. So I don't think the problem comes from there.

I had also already read the thread "can't connect to any desktop". However, commenting out the line about ssh-agent in Xsession.options did not change anything. From what I read, I understood that the problem occured for versions of openssl and libssl that are newer than 0.9.8-3. But I have only the openssl 0.9.7g-2 and libssl 0.9.7e-3 installed.

Any more suggestions?

- Emmanuel