Re: Ant: Re: Ant: detecting SATA2

The stock BIOS on the ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 sucks.  The PXE option, at
the very least, fails approx. 60% of the time, with no rhyme or
reason.  There is a newer bios available on the website, v1.2.  Stock
is v1.1.  Once I manage to get the system to boot, however, everything
seems to work fine.

I stuck with BIOS v1.1, and installed to an SATA drive (Seagate) and I
never had the problems you are describing.  I used the daily installer
from amd64.debian.net/debian-installer on 9/21.

-Andrew