Re: Wireless INPROCOMM 2220 (MAYBE) WORKS!

Hi,

I have been lurking on this list for a few months, trying to find an
answer to the IPN2220 driver. This was main issue keeping me apart on
using Debian amd64 actively was the support for this wireless card.

Yes it works. I've tested it yesterday by night, and it ran smoothly
with my access point. I'm even using it with WPA (with the aid of the
wpasupplicant software), with the same configuration that was working
flawlessly on my 32 bits Debian installation. Now I can take full
profit of my Acer 1525WLMi notebook.

Best regards,
    Felipe

P.s.: This is my first message to this list, and I'm happy I'm posting
a solution rather than a problem. Congratulations for all you guys
that made Debian AMD64 possible!