To: "Kaare Hviid" <ukh@id.cbs.dk>
Cc: <debian-amd64@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: MAME?

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 08:49:22AM +0200, Kaare Hviid wrote:
Regular xmame 0.100 is in the non-free section of sid for most
architectures.  However, due to license restrictions, the amd64 mirror
is unable to provide it at this time.  If you're running sid, it does
build out of the box without any problems from debian sources on amd64,
albeit it takes an hour or two to build on my lowly box.  It appears to
run fine without any problems, but I'm not really a gamer...

How lowly can any amd64 system be?