Re: MAME?

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 09:23:31PM +0200, antongiulio05 wrote:

> for my free time I thought to install mame, but in repository there is 'xmame-common' not installable. Latest version is 0.100 (i'm not sure). Is there a working repository for it?

Regular xmame 0.100 is in the non-free section of sid for most
architectures.  However, due to license restrictions, the amd64 mirror
is unable to provide it at this time.  If you're running sid, it does
build out of the box without any problems from debian sources on amd64,
albeit it takes an hour or two to build on my lowly box.  It appears to
run fine without any problems, but I'm not really a gamer...

-ukh