Re: Ocfs2-Tools on Debian Sarge (AMD64)

I answer if some one is searching too : in fact sources of "ocfs2-tools"
can directly be packaged for Debian. I just had to enter "debuild -us -uc",
and an AMD64 version of this package was created.

So it works. :)

Bool a écrit :
Hello,

the official package "ocfs2-tools" is not available for Sarge ;
and the oracle's package is only for i386 platform.

So I try to compile from sources (I had to install some packages
like e2fslibs-dev, uuid-dev, and pkg-config). But I have a lot
of errors.

How can I do to have ocfs2-tools ?
Have I to change to the "testing" distribution ?

Here some of the errors :
  extent.c: In function `check_eb':
  extent.c:86: attention : format long unsigned int, arg __le64 (arg 5)
  include/main.h:52:18: glib.h : Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type
include/main.h:54:31: readline/readline.h : Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type include/main.h:55:30: readline/history.h : Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type
  In file included from include/main.h:157,
                 from main.c:26:
  include/utils.h:36: erreur: erreur d'analyse syntaxique avant « GString »

(sorry, errors are in french)

Thanks !
Olivier