Backing up a dual opteron server with an Pentium 4 server

I've got a Pentium 4 web server that I'm going to replace with a Dual
Opteron server.  I'd like the Pentium 4 server to be able to take over
for the Dual Opteron temporarily in case it fails.

Besides the obvious decline in performance, might there be any
unforeseen complications stemming from the fact that the Pentium 4 is
32 bit and the Opteron is 64?  I'm quite sure the answer is "no" but I
thought I'd ask before I run out and drop a bundle on a new server.

--
Dondley Communications
http://www.dondleycommunications.com

Communicate or Die: American Labor Unions and the Internet
http://www.communicateordie.com