Re: Kernel Headers for 2.6.11

On 9/21/05, Zaq Rizer <zrizer@yahoo.com> wrote:
On Wed, 2005-09-21 at 01:10 -0500, Aethon wrote:
On 9/20/05, Zaq Rizer < zrizer@yahoo.com> wrote:
Sorry to sort of butt in here, but I've been trying to get my nvidia drivers fixed for some time now and am stuck at a certain point.  Hoping you can point me in the same direction you took, since you recently got your setup working.

To be honest I'm not completely sure what you are doing. I just followed the directions from http://home.comcast.net/~andrex/Debian-nVidia/ going "the Debian way" using module-assistant.  I used the stock 2.6.12 debian kernel and it all worked without a hitch.

So you're running the 7174 version of the nvidia module?  I was under the impression you were running the most recent.

I'm just running the 7174 version. It works just fine, so I'm not going to try to fix something that isn't broken.

Aethon