Re: Problems with md-crypt

My problem with md-crypt is fixed. It turned out that -
for whatever reason - my encrypted filesystems were
mounted with flags noexec,nosuid,nodev despite the
fact that I explicitly specified flag exec in mtab
and despite the fact that I also tried flag defaults,
which does permit exec on the other filesystems I
use it for.

The reason for this behaviour is not yet clear to
me, but after remounting with exec manually the
scripts that broke before are executable.

Thanks for your help,

Thomas