Re: Amd64 archive

On Sunday 11 September 2005 19:03, v0n0 wrote:
> When I try to install openoffice.org it complains it can't install:
>
> openoffice.org-debian-files (> 1.1.3+1.1.4)
> openoffice.org-bin (> 1.1.3+1.1.4)
>
> What can I do?

A great deal. To start with you could clarify your question.... Or was it just
a statement ?

If your statement actually was a question, a simple search through the debian
amd64 mailing list archive for the word "openoffice" would answer a lot.

If, however, your question really was a statement, maybe you should send in a
bug report ? But don't forget to search the bugs database first to see if
somebody else reported your bug first.

> Will other updates come for amd64-archive package for applications like
> Wine?

??

This last question is really cryptic. What do you mean by an "amd64-archive
package for applications like Wine" ?

Does this mean : a MS Windows program to handle the amd64 archive ?

Since I can't imagine you meaning anything this useless, I suspect this needs
further explanations.

Cheers,

Ernest ter Kuile.