Can't copy DVD

Hi All
Seems we still can't copy DVD's.

Just been asked by a client to copy his DVD and it seems
I can't copy DVD's (its our own DVD so no copyright hassles)

Do we on Linux have to suffer this each time we update our systems?

I'm on a 64 bit studio, and now I have to use windows to copy a DVD.

I realise this isn't important to some developers as we move the systems on.
It's just embarrassing for us users that we have to use windows to do such a standard thing as copy a DVD.

I use K3B on Linux 64bit and didn't realise I couldn't copy my own DVD till now.

We have a long, long, way to go.

cheers
Bob
Bearmusic