Undo libc6 upgrade in testing

Hey list,

I am running testing and did an upgrade today, which included libc6 and quite
a few other packages.
Now I have problems with some non-Debian libraries, that I use for work, and
the backtrace looks a lot like problems with the new libc6. Is there any
connection between the new libc6 and the gcc4.0 transition? Because I compile
these libraries with gcc3.3.

How can I downgrade libc6 to the previous state? I tried with apt-get:

	apt-get install libc6=2.3.2.ds1-22

(which was the previous version) but it tells me, it can't find this version
anymore. Is there any way of reverting the upgrade, without downgrading to
Sarge?

Desperately looking for help,
Frank