OT Re: xhtml reference app

On Wednesday 24 August 2005 11:40, Nigel Ridley wrote:
> I just started using Kate for my website development and wondered if
> there is an app that would list xhtml tags and css properties/values (as
> a reference source -- memory like a sieve).
>
> I did do an apt-cache search on several variables but didn't come up
> with anything.

Maybe you should have tried Google instead.

I don't know if your online permanently, but try this :
http://www.w3schools.com/

they provide a fine css references :
http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_reference.asp

same for html/xhtml (which is nearly the same)
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/default.asp

have fun,

Ernest.