Re: xhtml reference app

David Mohr wrote:
> Hm, a bit off-topic for amd64, right?
> Anyways, there is a pretty good German page for all xhtml and css tags
> - unfortunately only the CSS part has been translated into English,
> but maybe that can at least be of some help:
> http://en.selfhtml.org/css/index.htm
>
> ~David

Not really off-topic; I really wanted an app (for amd64) that I could
run when I needed to *remember* which tag or value I needed. If it could
be linked to Kate, that would be even better.
I was using Quanta+ (which does have tag *help*) but have not been able
to install it due to dependancy problems.

Anyway, thanks for the link -- I'll check it out.

Blessings,

Nigel