Re: powernow-k8 woes -- need help diagnosing intermittent failure

Just for the record... because it works for me...
I've tested this a Kingston dual kit (2 x 512MB DDR 400).
The chips are in my first two DIMM slots.

I've enabled Cool'n'Quiet in my bios if that matters.
I'm currently unable to this w/o  it has i don't have physical access
to the machine at the moment.

And Jacob... if John has the exact same CPU (which seems to be the
case) , we've 2 possible steps:
1: 1001MHz at 1.1V
2: 1802MHz at 1.5V

-Pascal