touchpad conflicts with mouse

Hi,

I have a notebook sis. If I set as "CorePointer" touchpad, only
touchpad works. If I set mouse as "CorePointer", in kdm mouse and
touchpad work, but when I login in KDE, touchpad is stopped
(ksynaptics cannot restart it). I have tested with XFree 4.3.0 and
Xorg 6.8.2, Kernel 2.6.8 and Kernel 2.6.11. Actually I have kernel
2.6.11 and xorg. This is my partial xorg.conf for mouse and touchpad:

ection "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        #Option         "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
        Option          "Protocol"              "IMPS/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
        Option          "Buttons"               "5"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Driver          "synaptics"
        Identifier      "TouchPad"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/event1"
#       Option          "Protocol"              "event"
        Option          "Protocol"              "IMPS/2"
        Option          "TouchpadOff"           "0"
        Option          "MinSpeed"              "0.02"
        Option          "MaxSpeed"              "0.18"
        Option          "FingerLow"             "25"
        Option          "FingerHigh"            "30"
        Option          "MaxTapTime"            "180"
        Option          "MaxTapMove"            "110"
        Option          "LeftEdge"              "1700"
        Option          "RightEdge"             "5300"
        Option          "BottomEdge"            "4200"
        Option          "TopEdge"               "2000"
        Option          "AccelFactor"           "0.0015"
        Option          "VertScrollDelta"       "100"
        Option          "UpDownScrooling"       "1"
        Option          "SHMConfig"             "on"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "On"
#       Option          "CorePointer"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier      "Default Layout"
        Screen          "Default Screen"
        Option          "Clone"                 "off"
        Option          "Xinerama"              "off"
        InputDevice     "Generic Keyboard"
        InputDevice     "TouchPad"              #"CorePointer"
        InputDevice     "Configured Mouse"      "CorePointer"
EndSection

Have you any idea?

Thanks,
Giulio