What is openoffice.org-bin ???

Hello !
Whenenver I try to install openoffice using apt, apt tells me missing
dependencies. Always apt wants to install a package named openoffice.org-bin.
I searched, but I did not find the package at all. And it seems to be neither
a meta-package. When I try to install this package, it misses some
dependencies, too (ia32-libs***).

As workaround, I installed the openoffice-packages via download, and then
using dpkg --force-install -i openoffice.org<package>. This works for me, but
nevertheless openoffice.org will never be updated, as all packages are now on
hold, due to the missing dependencies.

I installed amd64-archive, too.

I wrote this behaviour in the buglist, but it might be, that it is not a bug
at all.

Is there any clue ? I still have openoffice 1.1.2 working here and have still
to use openoffice.org-ia32-libs, as I did not find another way, to get
openoffice working.

Best regards

Hans