Re: Almost there

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 10:39:21PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Afaik neither lilo nor grub support lvm.

   I thought lilo does support LVM, since it merely stores a block
list for the kernel, so as long as it can work out where on the disk
the kernel is.

   I don't have the spare hardware around at the moment to test this
on to get definitive answers on each question, unfortunately.

   Hugo.

  PGP key: 1C335860 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk
             --- No names... I want to remain anomalous. ---