Re: Downloading DVD .ISO's

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005, Javier Kohen wrote:

El mi?, 20-07-2005 a las 17:56 -0600, Justin Grindal escribi?:
I'm using Firefox, but it's still coming up as 2gigs.......  where
does one get wget 64-bit?

I'd expect 32-bit wget to be able to handle large files (i.e., using
64-bit size markers). Actually I'd expect all of them to be able to
handle that, so don't trust my expectations.

Unfortunately not, wget has been particularly slow in fixing this. The fix did not make it to sarge.

My recommendation is lftp (lftpget to get a single url from the command line).

Btw, I too expected wget to handle this. But then, I was very surprised to see apache not handling large files either.

/Mattias Wadenstein