Re: Downloading DVD .ISO's

El mié, 20-07-2005 a las 17:56 -0600, Justin Grindal escribió:
> I'm using Firefox, but it's still coming up as 2gigs.......  where
> does one get wget 64-bit?

I'd expect 32-bit wget to be able to handle large files (i.e., using
64-bit size markers). Actually I'd expect all of them to be able to
handle that, so don't trust my expectations.

Have you tried from a different location? Could a proxy server be
trimming your file? I'm just guessing, so don't take me too seriously.

Greetings,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802